- Apple results and charts: $117.2B quarter is still a step back.
- Apple in 2022: The Six Colors report card.
- Apple TV users can now watch Major League Soccer matches with MLS Season Pass.
- Apple execs on M2 chips, winning gamers and when to buy a Mac.
- Apple decides to drop role of Industrial Design Chief in post-Jony Ive era.
- If you need an instant vintage Apple collection, here's where to get it.
- Apple highlights child protection for Safer Internet Day.
- The original startup behind Stable Diffusion has launched a generative AI for video.
Picks of the Week
- Jason's Pick: Calibre
- Andy's Pick: Doppler music player for iPhone and Mac
- Leo's Pick: Monocle
- Alex's Pick: Grog Knots
Hosts: Leo Laporte, Alex Lindsay, Andy Ihnatko, and Jason Snell
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/macbreak-weekly.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit