Join me for part two of my conversation with Jillian Hankins. In this episode, we discuss Jillian’s passion to live according to natures rhythms/seasons. Jillian has always been endlessly fascinated with the richness of the seasons. Jillian believes that to live seasonally is more than what we eat, but reaches down into the very marrow of our days - how we move through the hours that we've been given with our families!
Links Discussed in This Episode
Show Notes for Slowing Down Family Life (Part Two)
Enjoy this Podcast?
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your fellow mothers so that they can be inspired to think more and do with less.
Order (or review) my recent book, Minimalist Moms: Living & Parenting With Simplicity
Questions? You can contact me through my website, find me on Instagram, or like The Minimalist Moms Page on Facebook.
Thanks for listening! For more updates and episodes, visit the website. You may also tune in on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
Checkout the Minimalist Moms Podcast storefront for recommendations from Diane.
If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Minimalist Moms Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Episode Sponsors |
The Minimalist Moms Podcast would not be possible without the support of weekly sponsors. Choosing brands that I believe in is important to me. I only want to recommend brands that I believe may help you in your daily life. As always, never feel pressured into buying anything. Remember: if you don't need it, it's not a good deal!
- Alo Moves | For a limited time, Alo Moves is offering my listeners, a free 30-day trial PLUS – get this - 50% off an annual membership. But you can only get it by going to ALOMOVES.COM and use code MINIMALIST in all caps.
- ZocDoc | Visit zocdoc.com/minimalist to find doctors and specialists in your area for FREE!
* Check out Armoire and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: http://www.armoire.style
* Check out Ideal Living and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: https://airdoctorpro.com/
* Check out Quince: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjVtJG56NKAAxU-N0QIHQf1Bq8QFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quince.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw15ySPxxJ1v1l0I4qSPAJS5&opi=89978449
* Check out Thrive Market: https://thrivemarket.com/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/minimalist-moms-podcast2093/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy