Through the work of 19th century education pioneer Charlotte Mason, parents today can discover a liberating, countercultural philosophy of childhood, learning, and motherhood. Whether a child is in traditional school, homeschooled, or somewhere in between, my guest today, Leah Boden (author of the new book, Modern Miss Mason) offers timeless wisdom on holistic learning, fostering curiosity, and trusting parental intuition. Leah has experienced first-hand how ideas from Mason can transform childhood learning today and she is here to share her experience with you!
Links Discussed in This Episode
Show Notes for Bonus Episode: "Education is for Delight"
Enjoy this Podcast?
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your fellow mothers so that they can be inspired to think more and do with less.
Order (or review) my recent book, Minimalist Moms: Living & Parenting With Simplicity
Questions? You can contact me through my website, find me on Instagram, or like The Minimalist Moms Page on Facebook.
Thanks for listening! For more updates and episodes, visit the website. You may also tune in on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
Checkout the Minimalist Moms Podcast storefront for recommendations from Diane.
If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Minimalist Moms Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Episode Sponsors |
The Minimalist Moms Podcast would not be possible without the support of weekly sponsors. Choosing brands that I believe in is important to me. I only want to recommend brands that I believe may help you in your daily life. As always, never feel pressured into buying anything. Remember: if you don't need it, it's not a good deal!
- Armoire | Right now my listeners can give Armoire a try and get up to 50% off their first month, that’s up to $125 OFF! Just visit armoire.style/Minimalist.
- GreenChef | Go to GreenChef.com/minimalist60 and use code minimalist60 to get 60% off plus free shipping. The #1 Meal Kit for Eating Well.
- Alo Moves | For a limited time, Alo Moves is offering my listeners, a free 30-day trial PLUS – get this - 50% off an annual membership. But you can only get it by going to ALOMOVES.COM and use code MINIMALIST in all caps.
- Stokke | You can use promo code: RegisterWithStokke at checkout for a free cushion with any high chair purchase.
* Check out Armoire and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: http://www.armoire.style
* Check out Thrive Market: https://thrivemarket.com/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/minimalist-moms-podcast2093/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy