Today's Tip of the Week- take a break..from social media.
Before thoughts of FOMO set in, I’m not suggesting a permanent break, think of this more of a reset.
Freeing up even 30 minutes per day allows you to be intentional in other areas of your life. I suggest having a specific “thing” to replace your scrolling. Whether reading, going for a walk, going to the gym, or dare I say it…organizing a space.
A social media detox allows you to create space for personal growth and self-reflection. Switching the focus from looking at what others are doing, to what you are doing has lasting effects.
• Social media can be a time-consuming distraction
• Screen reports provide insight into social media usage patterns
• Setting parameters for social media use can improve productivity and enhance the quality of life
• Mindful social media use can improve mental health and wellbeing
• Social media usage habits can be shaped and changed with discipline and intentionality
Exception: Using social media for business or activism is not the same as mindless scrolling
This show is part of the Spreaker Prime Network, if you are interested in advertising on this podcast, contact us at https://www.spreaker.com/show/5712378/advertisement