What is the good, bad, and ugly of getting a coveted CEO job at a large, successful credit union? Kelly Botti of Trumark Financial to talk through the process of moving into a CEO role and lessons learned so far.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [01:45] Kelly’s origin story and journey to Credit Union CEO.
- [11:15] Advice for those in middle management who want to move roles one day.
- [21:15] Best practices that Kelly has chosen to implement with her employees.
- [25:41] What Kelly is hopeful and excited for in the CU industry.
- Give your employees the ability to have their own ideas and make their own mistakes to learn from.
- Credit Unions are seeing a huge shift in how they market and rebrand as they grow with the current economy and generations.
Mark Ritter Website
After eight years at the credit union, Kelly Botti became CEO of Trumark Financial in 2022. A graduate of Villanova's Law School, Kelly entered the legal world and then transferred over to a career in commercial banks before credit unions.