Roustem Karimov, co-founder of Agilebits maker of 1Password, joins Tim to discuss 1Password's development, history, past, present and future. We also discuss how the Soviets won the '72 Summit Series?
Recorded November 23, 2021 in Toronto
Special Guest: Roustem Karimov.
Support More Than Just Code podcast - iOS and Swift development, news and advice
- 42 on Vimeo
- Password Manager for Families, Businesses, Teams | 1Password
- Business & enterprise password management | 1Password
- The best family password manager | 1Password
- '72 Summit Series - Wikipedia
- 1972 THE SUMMIT SERIES: Canada vs. USSR, Stats, Lies and Videotape, The UNTOLD Story of Hockey’s Series of the Century: Bendell, Richard J, Patskou, Paul, MacAskill, Robert: 9781479386932: Amazon.com: Books
- Art of Goaltending: Vladislav Tretiak: 9780920985038: Amazon.com: Books
- Amazon.com: Art & Fear: Observations On the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking: 9780961454739: Bayles, David, Orland, Ted: Books
- MacUpdate | Download Best Mac Software | 30,000+ Free Apps
- Classic Mac web surfin’ with Web Rendering Proxy (WRP) | The metalbabble.com 68k blog
- Y2K bug | National Geographic Society
- Have I Been Pwned: Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach
- Tim Mitra MTJC SpockCast - YouTube
Become a member at https://plus.acast.com/s/mtjc.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.