• Have you ever wondered how to attract more birds to your yard? We have a tip to bring more birds, using sound. (07:28)
• Thinking of removing all or part of your lawn to save water, or expand your garden? Now’s the time to take action, and we will show you how. (10:05)
• Are there cures for common tomato problems, such as flower drop or blossom end rot? Yes, and no. We explain. (20:02)
• How much should you water your lawn or garden? (40:01)
“We”, would be myself and America’s Favorite Retired College Horticulture professor, Debbie Flower. We recorded a live podcast, at the California State Garden Club district meeting in Sacramento.
It’s all in today’s episode 267, More Garden Tips, Live! It’s the Garden Basics with Farmer Fred podcast, brought to you by Smart Pots and Dave Wilson Nursery.
Previous episodes, show notes, links, product information, and transcripts at the home site for Garden Basics with Farmer Fred, GardenBasics.net. Transcripts and episode chapters also available at Buzzsprout
Pictured: Farmer Fred, Debbie Flower
All About Farmer Fred:
The GardenBasics.net website
The Garden Basics with Farmer Fred Newsletter, Beyond the Basics
The Farmer Fred Rant! Blog
Facebook: "Get Growing with Farmer Fred"
Farmer Fred Garden Minute Videos on YouTube
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from possible links mentioned here.
Got a garden question?
• Leave an audio question without making a phone call via Speakpipe, at https://www.speakpipe.com/gardenbasics
• Call or text us the question: 916-292-8964.
• Fill out the contact box at GardenBasics.net
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org