In the second episode of the Think FASTT podcast, BenchSci Independent Director of Leadership Kari Sulenes talks about:
- Her home in the mountains (and why she moved there)
- Three levels of leadership
- The importance of self-awareness to leading people
- Unexpected examples of great leaders
- Damaging myths about leadership
- Self-organizing companies, and whether they can work
- And more!
Like what you heard? Be sure to learn more about BenchSci at www.benchsci.com, and about our culture at www.benchsci.com/careers.