We are joined by a good friend of the podcast Sam Bowden to try and help us discover why exactly this band decided to not go "full" sonic.
You can also get tickets to his & Aleks Milinkovic's live podcast recording of Whoa, Free Lunch!? at the Factory Theater in May here: https://www.factorytheatre.com.au/event/whoa-free-lunch/
Here are the 6 ways to be successful in the music industry:
- Talent: Having natural talent and skill in creating music can give artists an edge in the industry. However, talent alone is not enough to guarantee success.
- Hard work and dedication: Consistently working hard and being dedicated to one's craft can help an artist stand out in a highly competitive industry.
- Networking: Building relationships with other industry professionals, such as producers, managers, and other musicians, can help create opportunities for exposure and collaborations.
- Branding and marketing: Having a strong brand and marketing strategy can help an artist connect with their audience and stand out in a crowded market.
- Persistence and resilience: The music industry can be tough, and success is not always immediate. Being persistent and resilient in the face of setbacks and rejections can help an artist push through and eventually achieve success.
- Write a song about a very specific time for any operational business that is such a no-brainer to play that you are guaranteed royalties for all of eternity.
DUBBY is declaring WAR on big Energy! Use the promo code "1001songs" at checkout for 10% off!
If you enjoy our podcast and can afford to shoot some shrapnel our way we would be absolutely bloody stoked about it! You can sign up for as little as $2 a month and receive bonus episodes, extra content and even be a guest on the podcast if you’re keen! Jump on our Patreon page now and sign up!DUBBY
DUBBY is declaring WAR on big Energy! Use the promo code "1001songs" at checkout for 10% off! Blessington
Support the podcast when you buy a Blessington watch! Use the promo code “1001songs” at checkout.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.Support the show
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/1001songsthatmakeyouwanttodie/
Follow us on TikTok: @the1001crew