If you're looking to implement permaculture design on your homestead or even on a suburban lot, you're in the right place. Join me as I discuss permaculture design, along with the most common mistakes to avoid, with Nicholas Burtner from @schoolofpermaculture .
For more tips, visit the blog post here: https://homesteadingfamily.com/permaculture-design-mistakes-to-avoid/
- Take Nicholas' course Homestead Planning and Design at the School of Traditional Skills: https://homesteadingfamily.com/STS_Member_n
- Find Nicholas at The School of Permaculture: https://schoolofpermaculture.com/
- Check out the book, Small-Scale Grain Raising: https://homesteadingfamily.com/small-scale-grain-raising-book
MORE ABOUT US!
WELCOME! We're so glad you're here! We are Josh and Carolyn Thomas. Together with our nine children, we are The Homesteading Family where we’re living a self-sustainable life in beautiful North Idaho. Let us welcome you and show you a bit about us here: http://bit.ly/HFWelcomeVideo
Grow, Preserve & Thrive with us!
Visit us on our blog: https://www.homesteadingfamily.com
Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/homesteadingfamily
A few highlights you don't want to miss are our FREEBIES!!
Healthy Healing at Home – Learn how to confidently use herbal medicine in your home with this FREE 4 video workshop: https://homesteadingfamily.com/HHHyt
Your Best Loaf – A Free 4 video workshop teaching you how to make great bread at home, every time, regardless of the recipe you are using: https://homesteadingfamily.com/free-bread-workshop
Meals on Your Shelf – Can along with me! Learn to can and put jars of a delicious meal on your pantry shelf with this FREE video series: https://homesteadingfamily.com/MOYS-free-workshop
FREE PDF DOWNLOADS:
- 5 Steps to a More Self-Sufficient Life - Simple steps anyone can take wherever they are to start a more self-sufficient lifestyle. https://homesteadingfamily.com/5StepsYT
- Thrive Wellness Checklist - A simple guide for healthy living: https://homesteadingfamily.com/TWC_YT
- Carolyn’s Cottage Garden herb list - Carolyn’s favorite herbs for growing at home.
- Your FREE Guide to Preserving Eggs - Grab your guide to preserving eggs with multiple methods. https://homesteadingfamily.com/Eggs_YT
- 5 Steps to a Healthy Garden - Get an explanation of what makes healthy soil and 5 steps you can take to improve your garden. https://homesteadingfamily.com/5StepsGardenYT
- Fearless Fermenting- A simple guide on basic lacto-ferments. https://homesteadingfamily.com/FF_YT