I got to sit down with BetterHelp therapist, Haesue Jo in a new bonus series I’m doing with BetterHelp. In this series, we talk about The Greatness Mindset and why therapy can help you in your journey toward it.
Discover your potential when you visit BetterHelp.com/lewis today to get 10% off your first month.
In this episode you will learn,
- How therapy helps in understanding and finding the meaning behind past experiences and traumas, allowing for personal growth and inner peace.
- Negative self-talk and self-sabotaging thoughts can be addressed through therapy. It helps challenge core beliefs, identify automatic thoughts, and develop techniques to manage negative thinking patterns.
- Therapy explores the origins of core beliefs and confronts repressed emotions, providing an opportunity for healing and self-discovery.
- Shame and a lack of self-respect can contribute to allowing self-abuse through negative self-talk. Childhood experiences and emotional neglect may shape these beliefs.
- Therapy supports individuals in realizing that they are not inherently bad and helps in forgiving oneself, creating peace, and rebuilding self-value and integrity.
For more information go to betterhelp.com/lewis