Many Christians are stuck an in-between space of trying to do too much or too little. What we call purpose or vocation or calling can often seem so elusive—but God’s assignment for our each of our lives has distinguishable boundaries that encourage us to live according to His will.
These boundaries are what Heather MacFadyen is here to help people discover in her new book, Right Where You Belong: How to Identify and Fully Occupy Your God-Given Space. On today’s episode,
Heather answers questions such as:
- What do we do when life doesn’t look the way we expect
- How do we handle change (as it relates to career, marriage, parenting, and more)
- Why striving for purpose doesn’t always lead us to the right purpose
- How to better understand God’s assignment for our lives
- How to overcome the feeling of “missing out” (especially when struggling with comparison)
- ….and more…
I release bonus episodes that serve a niche part of my audience so if this episode isn't something that fits what you’re looking for, check out the other episode that dropped this week with Rina Bliss or join me back here next Tuesday for an episode that you don’t want to miss!
Links Discussed in This Episode
Show Notes for Bonus Episode: Right Where You Belong
Enjoy this Podcast?
Post a review and share it! If you enjoyed tuning into this podcast, then do not hesitate to write a review. You can also share this with your fellow mothers so that they can be inspired to think more and do with less.
Order (or review) my recent book, Minimalist Moms: Living & Parenting With Simplicity
Questions? You can contact me through my website, find me on Instagram, or like The Minimalist Moms Page on Facebook.
Thanks for listening! For more updates and episodes, visit the website. You may also tune in on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, or Stitcher.
Checkout the Minimalist Moms Podcast storefront for recommendations from Diane.
If you enjoyed today’s episode of the Minimalist Moms Podcast, then hit subscribe and share it with your friends!
Episode Sponsors |
The Minimalist Moms Podcast would not be possible without the support of weekly sponsors. Choosing brands that I believe in is important to me. I only want to recommend brands that I believe may help you in your daily life. As always, never feel pressured into buying anything. Remember: if you don't need it, it's not a good deal!
- Armoire | Right now my listeners can give Armoire a try and get up to 50% off their first month, that’s up to $125 OFF! Just visit armoire.style/MINIMALIST
- Earth Breeze | Right now, my listeners can subscribe to Earth Breeze and save 40%! Go to EARTH BREEZE.com/minimalist to get started.
- Liquid IV | Grab 20% off at LiquidIv.com and use code: MINIMALIST at checkout!
* Check out Armoire and use my code MINIMALIST for a great deal: http://www.armoire.style
* Check out Quince: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjVtJG56NKAAxU-N0QIHQf1Bq8QFnoECBwQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.quince.com%2F&usg=AOvVaw15ySPxxJ1v1l0I4qSPAJS5&opi=89978449
* Check out Thrive Market: https://thrivemarket.com/
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/minimalist-moms-podcast2093/exclusive-content
Advertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brands
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy