Actor, comedian and memorist Cameron Esposito is practicing vulnerability. Here she talks to Roxane about their gender-fluidity, about why performing feels normal for them, and about why it’s important not to be funny all the time.
● Take My Wife on Starz https://www.starz.com/us/en/series/38334/episodes?season=1
● Save Yourself https://www.esowonbookstore.com/book/9781538701362
● A Million Little Things https://abc.com/shows/a-million-little-things
● Rape Jokes https://www.cameronesposito.com/rape-jokes/
● We Bare Bears: The Movie https://www.amazon.com/We-Bare-Bears-Eric-Edelstein/dp/B089DNJCFC
● QUEERY https://www.cameronesposito.com/category/podcasts/
Credits: Curtis Fox is the producer. Our researcher is Yessenia Moreno. Production help from Kaitlyn Adams and Meg Pillow. Theme music by Taka Yasuzawa and Alex Sugiura.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.